This camp is specially designed for teens who need a little help to build their independence and social skills! Campers will have an opportunity to make friends by actively participating in planning camp activities and exploring Montréal daily while developing their communication, cooperation and conflict resolution skills.
For children from 13 to 15.
Dates and rates
Register early and take advantage of our special promotions!*
- Register your camper before March 17 and enjoy our early bird special giving you 5% off their stay at camp.
- If your child is a YMCA member, get an additional 10% off!
- Registering more than one camper from the same household? An additional 5% sibling discount will be applied per additional child registered from the same family. **
* Discounts applied on the balance owed once the registration fee has been paid. Only the early-bird special can be combined with other discounts.
**The sibling discount will be applied to the least expensive camp starting with the second child registered from the same household.
- Ages and dates:
- 13 - 15 years-old: June 26 to August 18
- Camp hours: From Monday to Friday | 9am to 4pm
- Price: $259
Children must be 13 years-old as of September 30 of the current year.
- From 8:00 am to 9:00 am: Campers progressively arrive to camp according to each group’s schedule.
- From 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Campers progressively leave camp.
We will establish the 4 departure schedule based on the needs expressed in the mandatory pre-camp form and waiver. Arrival at camp Campers will gradually arrive by group. Before camp starts, we will email you a newsletter letting you know which group your child is in.