The YMCA day camps offer seasonal employment opportunities during the summer and school holidays (December and spring breaks).
Our camps take place in several locations on the island of Montréal and in Québec City. Operating in YMCA centres or on premises close to the communities we serve, our camps offer diverse programming.
The mission of the YMCA day camps is to build meaningful relationships for all. We offer a safe environment where campers and staff members alike are encouraged to try new things, where they can explore opportunities to learn and get outside their comfort zones, and where they can develop a feeling of belonging.
The 2023 hiring period officially started.
Before considering a job with us, here is an overview of the profile of the candidates we are looking for:
- You have experience working with children or teens
- You have experience working in a day camp or summer camp (asset)
- You have valid CPR and first aid certificates on the first day of camp
- You are able to swim or be in a pool
- You are fluent in French and English
- You don’t have a criminal record in connection with employment
Recruitment for the 2023 camp season:
Want to join our team? Positions for the 2023 season are available below! Submit your application by filling out our form.
Specialized counsellor (YMCA–Concordia Fine Arts)
*At equal competency, based on the information we have about the candidate, we will favor the diverse candidate. This is in order to ensure that we have representation within our team for the youth and families we serve, as well as to have representation of diverse leaderships for our employees and volunteers.