A program for future camp counsellors (day or summer camps), PAM certification (by the ACQ), DAFA certification (by the CQL) and first aid. Close to 200 hours of training and adventure for an amazing summer!
PAM camp is a five-week program and includes a three-day trip* to Camp YMCA Kanawana in Saint-Sauveur.
* If government guidelines allow it
Why participate in the YMCA’s PAM-DAFA program?
- High-quality coaching (ratio 1:12).
- Experienced trainers who are dedicated to participants’ success.
- Job opportunities as soon as certification is completed.
- Possibility of virtual lessons for some workshops
Dates and rates
Register early and take advantage of our special promotions!*
- Register your camper before March 17 and enjoy our early bird special giving you 5% off their stay at camp.
- If your child is a YMCA member, get an additional 10% off!
- Registering more than one camper from the same household? An additional 5% sibling discount will be applied per additional child registered from the same family. **
* Discounts applied on the balance owed once the registration fee has been paid. Only the early-bird special can be combined with other discounts.
**The sibling discount will be applied to the least expensive camp starting with the second child registered from the same household.
- Ages and dates:
- 15 - 17 years-old: June 26 to July 28
- Camp hours: From Monday to Friday | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Price: $969
Children must be 15 years-old as of September 30 of the current year.